Calendula and Lemongrass Soap Bar
All natural, vegan and palm oil free. Handmade in Singapore using nourishing oils and butters.
Buying this product is supporting the cause of Responsible Consumption & Production, Good Health & Well Being, and Life On Land by:
- Providing work opportunity and income
- Utilizing reused, recycled or recyclable materials
Crafted with the goodness of calendula infused olive oil, ground calendula petals, cold pressed coconut oil and unrefined coco butter. Scented with natural lemongrass oil for a refreshing shower.
- Weight: 120g
- Vegan friendly
- Free from palm oil, SLS and preservatives
- Suitable for normal/oily skin. It can be used for face and body.
- Made using the cold processed method; Cold processed soaps are made in temperatures under 50 degrees Celsius, which retains the natural glycerin, an all natural moisturizer for the skin.
- Please note that there may be slight variations in the colour of the dried flowers
- Shelf life - Six to eight months. Lasts about a month in the shower.
Ingredients: Saponified calendula infused olive oil, cold pressed coconut oil, organic shea butter, unrefined coco butter, castor oil, sunflower oil, ground calendula petals and essential oil of lemongrass.
Tips for extending the life of your soap
Place your soap in a dish that has drainage holes and ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. Cut the bar into two so it stretches each bar of soap by minimising exposure to water. Don't toss the last bits, use a soap saver bag to store and lather up.