Rescue children from online sexual exploitation
Pedophiles and predators can sexually abuse boys and girls right from their computers. Your donation can help rescue these children and put their abusers behind bars. Help International Justice Mission (IJM) work with local law enforcement to fight online trafficking and arrest these predators, ensuring they can never abuse children again.
Buying this product is supporting the cause of Reduced Inequalities, Gender Equality, and Good Health & Well Being by:
- Donation to charity organizations
- Providing medical services
The Philippines is a global epicenter of this form of child abuse and trafficking due to multiple enabling factors: high internet accessibility, digital advancements in payment platforms and English language fluency. IJM supports the end of all forms of OSEC by focusing on protecting children who are exploited by traffickers. Our efforts include investigation, rescue, aftercare and training of law enforcement and social service providers. From IJM's casework experience, the median age of children rescued is eleven years old with the youngest just months old.
A full rescue operation is about $12,000 and ensures some of the following:
- Vehicle rental to transport all child victims, staff, partners and equipments before, during and after the rescue operation,
- Supplies and incidentals such as USBs, ziplock bags and stationary for evidence collection, toll fees and gasoline, and
- Food and meals for rescued children, law enforcement partners and staff.
Every operation sees the rescue of one or more children. Your donation will help provide everything our team needs to run one operation.