Coco Veda Coco Soothe
A relief massage oil to soothe areas around the throat, trachea and chest.
Buying this product is supporting the cause of Decent Work & Economic Growth, Reduced Inequalities, Responsible Consumption & Production, Gender Equality, Good Health & Well Being, Life On Land, Life Below Water, and Quality Education by:
- Providing education about the cause
- Providing work opportunity and income
- Providing education to beneficiaries
- Contributing to clean-the-nature initiatives
- Utilizing reused, recycled or recyclable materials
• Instantly soothes a congested chest, throat and trachea
• Reduces inflammation and reduces discomfort that can result from a flu
• Naturally contains analgesic properties and antibacterial properties
1) To be used as a topical application for discomfort on the throat, trachea and chest.
2) Apply then rub in circular motions until fully absorbed.
**Kindly Note: Virgin Coconut Oil tends to naturally solidify below 25°C (77°F), therefore, please immerse the bottle in warm water so that it liquifies.
Cocos Nucifera (Virgin) Coconut Oil, Essential Oils of Boswellia Carterii ( Frankincense), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Leaf, Organum Vulgare (Oregano), Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry) Fruit, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh), Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen), Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme), Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark and Thuja Occidentalis (Cedar Leaf)