Charcoal Tea Tree Soap Bar
All natural, vegan and palm oil free. Handmade in Singapore using nourishing oils and butters.
Buying this product is supporting the cause of Responsible Consumption & Production, Good Health & Well Being, and Life On Land by:
- Providing work opportunity and income
- Utilizing reused, recycled or recyclable materials
Crafted with a blend of activated charcoal to deep cleanse and unrefined coco butter, cold pressed coconut oil and castor oil to moisturize. Scented with a refreshing blend of tea tree and peppermint essential oils.
- Weight: 120g
- Vegan friendly
- Free from palm oil, SLS and preservatives
- Suitable for oily skin. It can be used for face and body.
- Made using the cold processed method; Cold processed soaps are made in temperatures under 50 degrees Celsius, which retains the natural glycerin, an all natural moisturizer for the skin.
- Please note that there may be slight variations in the colour of the dried flowers
- Shelf life - Six to eight months. Lasts about a month in the shower.
Ingredients: Saponified olive oil, cold pressed coconut oil, unrefined coco butter, sunflower oil, castor oil, activated charcoal powder, tea tree essential oil, peppermint essential oil.