Canvas bag Tote bag | Vietnamese Literature Temple | Silk-grafted | Handmade ecofriendly customizable
A product made out of the love from Vun Art's differently-abled people. The patterns are from Van Phuc village - a famous traditional silk village of Vietnam. The bags are from hemp fabric, the buttons are from coconut shells.
Buying this product is supporting the cause of Decent Work & Economic Growth, Reduced Inequalities, Responsible Consumption & Production, and No Poverty by:
- Buying items or services made by supported beneficiaries
- Providing work opportunity and income
- Contributing to clean-the-nature initiatives
- Utilizing reused, recycled or recyclable materials
Best for those who want to have an eco-friendly bag with unique patterns. Used as cultural gifts for family, friends, partners in any occasion.
- Product's name: Traditional silk-grafted tote bag - Vụn Art 14.2x15inch Mom's love
- Color: White/ Black
- Material: Bag base: Canvas 9 natural material, does not contain polyester as in low-quality tote bags; Silk pattern on bags from 100% traditional Van Phuc silk, dyed naturally with absolutely no harmful chemicals.
- Product Description:
“A mother's heart is as vast as the Pacific Ocean,
Mother's love is like a gentle and sweet stream"
Parents are people who love their children unconditionally. Mother is the one who takes care of us from meals to sleep, who always worries about us no matter how old we are, in her eyes we are always young.
❤ The product is suitable for any occasion you want to express your love to your mother because they are not only a mother, but also a great friend, guide, and teacher in our whole life. Don't be shy, show your love to your mother while you still have the chance, and take care of her as she does for you.
- Product storage instructions: The product is durable, simple storage, machine wash/hand wash, do not soak for more than 60 minutes in the water, keep the bag in a dry place, keep away from moist places.